Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Welcome!

Ok, I get that the world probably doesn't need yet another blog about books, but here I am.  If nothing else, this place will provide an additional outlet for me to discuss the books I read, and I read a lot, with some other folks who grab every chance they get to chat about books. I read everything, but I have a big soft spot in my heart for genre fiction, so we'll talk a lot about romance, mysteries, historical fiction, horror, gothics, etc.  I want this to be a discussion people, so jump in and make your opinions known.  I can't wait to share all sorts of great books with everyone.  Please don't be shy, no judgment or mean people allowed, but pretty much anything else goes. This is not meant to be a literary critique, it's about what kind of book moves us, what writers makes us set up and take notice and what we love and maybe don't love so much in the world of books.



1 comment:

  1. How did I miss the beginning? How?

    Happy blogging! I can't wait to keep reading!

    ReplyDelete